Stay prepared this upcoming spring season with
Bug Defender and Bugs Away Spray!
Nature comes alive during the spring season. However, just as nature awakens from its slumber, so do pesky insects and pests. At this time of the year, ticks, flies, mosquitoes and other insects readily crawl out of their hiding places and into your home.
This upcoming spring season, let the Brighteon Store protect you and your family from pesky bugs and pests with two of our superior, natural repellent formulas: Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray and Health Ranger Select Bug Defender. One is made for your skin and the other for your home. They are both created using pure and natural ingredients derived from native plants found across the USA. These trusted solutions take care of those annoying bugs so that you and your family can stay safe and enjoy the spring season even more.
Health Ranger Select Bug Defender and Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray are both non-China, DEET-free and have been thoroughly lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology. Most importantly, they are effective at protecting you, your home and your family using only safe and natural ingredients.
Health Ranger Select Bug Defender
Most conventional insect repellents on the market contain toxic chemicals that can negatively affect your skin, brain and central nervous system. For instance N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide is an active ingredient commonly found in commercial bug sprays. Also known as DEET, this chemical can cause seizures, adverse skin reactions, breathing difficulties and other respiratory conditions in both humans and animals when ingested, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. But you won't find any harmful chemicals like DEET in Health Ranger Select Bug Defender.
Our specially formulated pet-friendly insect spray contains only all-natural ingredients such as cedar essential oil, which can effectively keep bugs away from your home and is safe to use around small children and pets.
Cedar essential oil is a minimum risk insect spray from Mother Nature. Cedar essential oil contains high levels of cedrol, a naturally occurring alcohol that is responsible the oil's natural insect-repelling properties. According to a study conducted by Cornell University researchers, cedar essential oil can safely repel moths and mosquitoes. A study that appeared in the journal Environmental Entomology also reports that cedar essential oil can effectively repel ants and ticks. Health Ranger Select Bug Defender is DEET-free, non-China, pet-friendly and meticulously lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
Cedar essential oil provides6 methods of protection
Cedar essential oil safely repels or kills moths, flies, cockroaches, bed bugs, chiggers, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, mites, head lice, silverfish, ants and other insects that bite and sting. It does this through six different ways:
- Dehydration – Most insects rely on moisture to survive, which makes them incredibly sensitive to moisture loss. Cedar essential oil naturally dehydrates bugs by leaching moisture from their bodies and leaving them dry.
- Pheromone disruption – Insects use chemicals called pheromones to navigate and search for food. Cedar oil disrupts their natural pheromones, thereby disorienting the insects to the point where they can't perform functions that are crucial for their survival.
- Disruption of body chemistry – Cedar essential oil also disrupts the natural chemical balance of various bugs and insects. This effectively shuts down their internal bodily functions.
- Emulsification – Emulsification is the breakdown of fat molecules. Cedar essential oil attacks bugs from the inside out by breaking down the fat molecules in their bodies.
- Suffocation – Insects breathe through openings in their exoskeletons. Cedar essential oil directly attacks an insect’s respiratory system by covering up these openings and inhibiting their ability to breathe.
- Dissolution – Cedar essential oil can effectively dissolve the exoskeletons of various insects at all stages of life – i.e., from eggs to larvae to adults.
Health Ranger’s Bugs Away Spray
The Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray is a chemical-free insect repellent that's gentle on your skin – spray it directly on all the skin areas that might be exposed to flying insects. It's formulated with honest, clean ingredients, such as pure essential oils:
Catnip – According to researchers at Iowa State University, catnip can be up to 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET, the so-called "king of insect repellents."
Citronella – Citronella oil has a unique and fragrant aroma that can effectively mask other scents that attract insects. This makes citronella oil an effective, non-toxic and eco-friendly alternative to commercial insect repellents.
Lavender – The highly versatile oil produced by crushed lavender flowers possesses natural skin-soothing properties. According to a study from the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association, lavender oil also has potent mosquito-repelling abilities.
Cedarwood – Cedarwood oil, or cedar oil, is known to naturally penetrate the exoskeletons of most bugs and interfere with their respiratory systems.
Eucalyptus – Much research has gone into the potential use of eucalyptus oil as a potential alternative to DEET. This has led to the widespread practice of using eucalyptus oil as an ingredient in many bug spray products.
Litsea – According to a study that appeared in the Journal of Asia-Pacific Entomology, litsea essential oil contains certain natural compounds that show strong insect-repellent properties that are comparable to that of DEET but with none of the harmful side effects.
Lemongrass – According to a study that appeared in the Journal Parasite, lemongrass oil is an effective repellent against mosquitoes and house flies.
Patchouli – Patchouli oil has been used as an effective insect repellent for hundreds of years and still continues to be used for similar purposes to this very day.
Tea tree – Similar to other essential oils, tea tree oil makes an ideal natural insect repellent. Many people spray their surroundings with a mixture of tea tree oil and water to protect their homes from annoying pests and insects.
Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray is made with pure citronella, cedarwood, catnip, eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, litsea, tea tree and patchouli essential oils. It also has an organic witch hazel base that gently moisturizes and refreshes your skin while our potent blend of insect-repelling essential oils keeps the bugs away. It contains absolutely no DEET or artificial fragrances or synthetic chemicals. For your safety, Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray is rigorously lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
Why choose Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray?
Keep bugs at bay the natural way. Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray harnesses the power of natural ingredients to provide safe and non-toxic protection against mosquitoes and other pestering bugs.
1. It is 100% natural, and contains no DEET, artificial fragrances or synthetic chemicals. Furthermore, Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray is extensively lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
2. Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray is specially formulated with potent essential oils that possess natural insect-repellent properties. It's made with plant-based active ingredients, such as certified organic witch hazel and citronella, cedarwood, catnip, eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, litsea, tea tree and patchouli essential oils.
3. Aside from protecting your skin from bugs, it also nourishes and hydrates the skin. Because our formula uses an organic witch hazel base, each spray moisturizes and refreshes your skin while our potent blend of insect-repelling essential oils keeps the bugs away.
4. Health Ranger's Bugs Away Spray is gentle on the skin, which means it can be safely applied as many times as needed.
Avoid these dangerous bugs and pests
With spring just around the corner, it's more important than ever to be on the lookout for insects that can spread pathogens. Even simple mosquito bites and other seemingly harmless bug bites can be fatal to people who are allergic to them. Here are a few potentially dangerous but fairly common bugs and pests you need to protect yourself from this spring season:
Ants – Ants may be tiny but their bites can still leave a considerable sting. In large numbers, they can even do serious damage to your home.
Bed bugs – Bed bugs get their name from their mostly nocturnal lifestyle and their tendency to feed on humans while they sleep. Bed bugs can be especially dangerous to those who have severe bed bug allergies.
Cockroaches – Cockroaches are often found scuttling around garbage, which makes them dangerous vectors for a range of disease-causing microbes, such as salmonella and E. coli.
Fleas – You might think fleas are only a problem for pets, but they can also leave painful bites on your skin. Additionally, these small pests can serve as vectors for disease-causing germs.
Lice – Lice are tiny parasitic insects that feed on human blood. They are also known to spread bacterial diseases, such as relapsing fever, typhus or Trench fever.
Mosquitoes – In America, there are approximately 200 different species of mosquitoes. Many of these species can carry various pathogens, including malaria, the dengue virus and the Zika virus.
Mites – Depending on what kind of mite you get bitten by, you may experience minor or extreme skin irritation and discomfort.
Ticks – Lyme disease is a widespread tick-borne illness. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, around 30,000 cases of Lyme disease are reported each year. Spending a lot of time outdoors unprotected can increase your risk of getting this disease from ticks.
The problem with most conventional bug sprays and insecticides
While invasive pests can be a problem, many people go about solving this problem in the wrong way. They often use conventional insecticides and bug repellents containing harsh chemicals that may be even more dangerous than the bugs they're fighting. Here are some harmful chemicals and toxins you can find in commercially available bug repellants:
- DEET – Diethyltoluamide, or DEET, is known as the "king of insect repellents" and is one of the most common active ingredients in regular insecticides. When swallowed, it can result in severe stomach problems.
- Ammonia – Ammonia is one of the most common neurotoxins found in various commercial products. Exposure to it can seriously damage your brain, liver, lungs and nerves.
- Arsenic – A common groundwater and food contaminant, repeated exposure to arsenic causes skin lesions and certain types of cancer.
- Chlorine – Once used as a chemical weapon, chlorine is described as a "choking agent" because its fumes can actually inhibit a person's ability to breathe.
- Formaldehyde – Formaldehyde is a highly toxic chemical that is often used in the preservation of corpses.
- Benzene – Derived from coal, benzene is a volatile liquid that can damage your bones and decrease your red blood cell count.
- Methanol-polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) – Exposure to this chemical has been linked to skin lesions, liver problems and various respiratory illnesses.
- Ethylene oxide – Inhaling this fumigant can negatively impact the lungs.
- Dioxins – This group of chemical compounds can weaken the immune system, affect reproduction, and stunt the normal growth of children.
Bug Defender and Bugs Away Spray are BACK IN STOCK at the Brighteon Store!
To help give your home maximum protection against pesky bugs, the Brighteon Store is bringing back two superior, natural repellent formulas: Bugs Away Spray and Bug Defender. One is made for your skin and the other for your home. Both products are created using pure and natural ingredients derived from native plants found across the U.S. This trusty pair of insect repellents will take care of those annoying bugs, so that you and your family can enjoy the upcoming spring season even more.
These products are non-China, DEET-free and have been thoroughly lab-tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology. Most importantly, they are super effective at protecting you, your family and your home.
DEET-Free Bugs Away + Bug Defender Combo Pack
Your Price: $39.95
Savings: $3.00 (7%)
FOR YOUR HOME
DEET-Free Bug Defender 8oz (236ml)
DEET-Free Bug Defender 8oz (236ml) (3-Pack)
DEET-Free Bug Defender 8oz (236ml) (6-Pack)
Your Price: $19.95
Savings: $1.00 (5%)
Your Price: $56.95
Savings: $6.00 (10%)
Your Price: $112.95
Savings: $13.00 (10%)
FOR YOUR SKIN
DEET-Free Bugs Away Spray 8 oz
DEET-Free Bugs Away Spray 8 oz (3-pack)
DEET-Free Bugs Away Spray 8 oz (6-pack)
Your Price: $20.95
Savings: $3.00 (13%)
Your Price: $59.95
Savings: $10.00 (14%)
Your Price: $118.95
Savings: $20.00 (14%)
If you're not a member yet, sign up now to start earning rewards points!